Question / Help Stream ONVIF using OBS

consalex

Hi, thanks for your answer! This works to stream to another PC using Multicast IP. I need rtsp with the same IP as the PC running OBS. Should look like this: rtsp://192.168.1.155:8000/stream . Doese anyone now how to stream rtsp with OBS?

Narcogen

Settings > Output

Output Mode: Advanced

Recording

Type : Custom Output (FFMpeg)
Output type: Output to URL

Container format: RTSP

consalex

Settings > Output

Output Mode: Advanced

Recording

Type : Custom Output (FFMpeg)
Output type: Output to URL

Container format: RTSP
Thanks a loot for showing this but do you have any idea how to write the path for RTSP? I tired: rtsp:// ip of pc:8080/stream and it's not working.

Attachments

• obs error 1.jpg
    obs error 1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 548

Narcogen

You need to address it to the device that's going to ingest the feed, not the device that's producing it. Where are you sending this stream to?

consalex

You need to address it to the device that's going to ingest the feed, not the device that's producing it. Where are you sending this stream to?
I'm sending this to a CCTV HIKVISION NVR. I think this NVR doesn't accept to point a stream directly to it's IP. Usually when I ingest cameras, encoders or apps from PCs this devices have their own IP that looks like this: rtsp://192.167.1.51:8080/stream (rtsp:// ip of pc or encoder:8080/stream). Also this URL can be opened with VLC from any computer. This is what I try to achieve with OBS.