Question / Help Stream is freezing, Upstream Connection worse

pluesch_bulette

Everytime I stream, I have the problem that my upload is getting worse. Sometimes I just got 170kbit . Don't know what to do. My internet is stable so no problems, even with lan connection the same problems. nearly tried any server within th EU..Anyone a fix or an idea?

cause it's annoying when your stream is always getting stuck -.-

Narcogen

No output session in log.

Open OBS. Start a stream. Observe your issue. Stop the stream. Upload the Current log without quitting OBS.

Narcogen

As I posted:

There is no output session in that file, so no useful troubleshooting information for addressing your problem.

Before uploading you need to:

1) Open OBS.
2) Begin an output session.
3) Wait for your issue or problem to occur
4) Stop the output session
5) Upload the CURRENT logfile without quitting OBS.

If you:

1) Upload the LAST log instead of current, or 2) upload the log without ENDING the output session, or 3) upload the log before STARTING the output session, or 4) quit OBS and reopen it and then upload the CURRENT instead of the LAST log

Then the logfile will appear as yours does-- the program opens and then closes, with no summary of performance during an output session, and so information on which to give you advice about how to solve your problem.

The note in your logfile about the browser plugin is most likely not relevant to your issue at all.