Lucky Chappy

I am trying to stream 1080p60fps to Facebook, I have run all tests on my PC and everything runs perfect!
Gtx 1660ti, AMD Ryzen 5 3600. This is a dedicated stream PC streaming through capture card from Xbox.
The stream will be extremely pixelated at times and will freeze then continue causing viewers to have huge delay. No frames are dropped.
I have literally tried EVERYTHING and am at a loss.

EDIT: The VOD shows the pixelation but no freezing.

Last edited:

Lucky Chappy

Here’s the log of a test I did, would love if ANYONE could see any problems?

Attachments

• Log file 1080p stream.txt
    20.2 KB · Views: 30

Lucky Chappy

You're well over Facebook's suggested maximum supported bitrate, which is 4000kbps and 720p30.

You're sending 1080p60 at 10 or 12,000.

That you mention the VOD shows some pixellation but no freezes may indicate the issue is on their end.

Does the issue occur streaming to any other service?

https://www.facebook.com/help/1534561009906955
Actually, I’m a level up creator and have access to 1080p, they sent me the recommended settings of MINIMUM 6k but recommended 10-16k

Lucky Chappy

Here is the latest log, I have stopped the freezing but not the webcam pixelation. The image attached shows it to an extent, it gets much more severe however this was the only image I could get.

Would love someone to have a look.

Attachments

• Pixelated webcam 3.png
    Pixelated webcam 3.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 42
  • webcam pixelated.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 25

Narcogen

Again, does this happen on other platforms, or if you stream to a local server to test? The logs do not show any performance issues, and that the pixellation occurs across the entire image (not just the webcam when in use) may indicate this is happening on their end.

Lucky Chappy

H
Again, does this happen on other platforms, or if you stream to a local server to test? The logs do not show any performance issues, and that the pixellation occurs across the entire image (not just the webcam when in use) may indicate this is happening on their end.

Happens on all platforms :/ I am stumped

Narcogen

Hmm.

Maybe start a new, fresh blank Profile and Scene Collection, and add back your elements one by one until you see the fault triggered?