Question / Help stream delay

i have a 22 second stream delay is their anyway to reduce the delay i stream on a windows LATITUDE E5540 laptop so is it because my laptop is just trash and i need a pc i stream all kinds of games but some run well so its not because of that if anyone could answer me i will be so gratefull

FerretBomb

22 seconds is fairly normal for Twitch, without low-latency mode enabled in your Twitch settings. We'd need to see a logfile to be able to tell more.

That said, if you drop ANY frames or have an unstable stream, that can cause the Twitch player to buffer more video segments, increasing the playback delay.

Post a logfile from a live streaming session at least 2 minutes in length where the issue was occurring, and we can take a look. 22 seconds really isn't bad though, I know a few people with 2-3 minute delays due to their connection to the Twitch servers not being reliable/stable.

I mean I have low latency enabled I honestly think it’s because my wifi is trash but as you said 22 seconds isn’t bad but like someone says hi in chat they will wait like 10 seconds then just leave so it’s kinda bad