Question / Help Stream delay on Mac?

Wahoozle

Hey everyone, I posted about the need for a stream delay on my Mac version of OBS a while back. I play online poker and can't have people seeing my cards in real time and sniping me, so I was wondering if the stream delay functionality for the mac version of OBS is a priority in the near future?

If it isn't, I will be forced to purchase a PC solely for streaming, which I would much rather not do ... as it's a fairly expensive and annoying solution. If anybody knows of a work around solution, I would be so, so, so, so eternally grateful.

Thank you for your time.

Brad

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
It's currently slated for version 0.12.0, but that would be out for a few weeks at least.

I never felt the use or need for this, as I want to keep the interaction with my audience as direct as possible, but since I have been streaming Hearthstone I'd say yes do give us that delay option ;-)

Matthew Miles

As OP says, this update can't come soon enough for me! I spent ages setting up & getting used to OBS software only to find that i couldn't put a delay on my stream. As a poker player, this basically means i cant stream as i'd be playing my cards face up to the world.
Desperate to get streaming but pretty much stuck till we get the delay feature.

Matthew Miles

It's currently slated for version 0.12.0, but that would be out for a few weeks at least.

Sorry if i sound impatient but any news on a release date for version 0.12 yet? If it's going to be a long wait i'll have to go out & buy windows to run the windows version of OBS. This'll be costly though so would of course prefer to wait for the mac release if it isn't going to be wrong. Just left in limbo a bit at the moment. Cheers guys

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
I think stream delay is pretty close to being finished, and it sounds like 0.12.0 is starting to look closer to release. Probably within the next 1-2 weeks is my guess.

OBS Multiplatform v0.12

Screenshot 2015-10-04 12.42.19.png