Standalone Replay-buffer/ PS4Share/ Shadowplay app

Herolordman

Can you guys make a standalone app for Mac that allows retroactive saving of clips? You already have the technology (the windows version has replay buffer), so it would just be a matter of making it standalone, for Mac, and with a few unique features to accompany it. One feature would be to be able to retroactively save within a variety of time lengths. So for example, if I just played a match I want to save, I can choose "record the last 3 minutes", or "the last 5 minutes" etc, without having to preemptively choose one or the other in settings. This is beneficial because no single length works for every situation. Sometimes (on ps4 with the share button), I only want the last minute, but since I had the setting set to 15, I have to save all 15 for the 1 minute I actually wanted. There is no such app, especially on Mac. Also, you are one of the few apps on Mac that support the intensity pro 4k card which means you are one of the few apps that support consoles at their native 1080p60. This app is in demand and people won't know it until it exists. PS4 save options are annoying for the reason I already mentioned (have to set record length ahead of time), and for many others. For example, the built-in replay buffer on the PS4 only does 720p30. Secondly, it's a tedious pain to have to go through the settings and through usb sticks to get the clips into the computer for editing. 3rd, the PS4 clips don't save all of the audio, so sometimes you want to record a clip because a reaction from an enemy player was hilarious, but then their audio didn't even record. Since you already have the know-how (you already have the replay buffer in the windows version), and you are one of the few with 1080p60 support, (intensity pro 4k) you are in the perfect position for this. It wouldn't need to be a standalone app, but it would be preferable for several reasons. If you could only do this as an add on to the existing streaming software, that would be fine. The problem is that this simply doesn't currently exist at all. The windows version that has replay buffer, doesn't support the 1080p60 Intensity 4k card, and the Mac version of OBS that supports the 4k card, doesn't have replay buffer etc. Also, this app wouldn't be used for streaming. It would serve as a replacement for shadowplay (since shadow play only works on PC games, and only in specific GPUs) and as a replacement for the ps4 share feature. I would pay for this.