Sports broadcast thru OBS with AI gimbal (XbotGo Chameleon) or cam (Pixellot, Veo)

HockeyDan18

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestions about the use of AI tracking devices similar to XbotGo Chameleon or AI tracking cameras such as Pixellot and Veo for live streaming amateur hockey games through OBS. Anyone using an AI gimbal or camera while streaming on OBS that might be able to provide some insight? I really like the XbotGo Chameleon because of the price point, but wonder if it would "play nice" with OBS since it uses a smartphone (bluetooth) and not a digital video camera. Right now I run a Sony 4k digital camera, Pyle soundboard, Audio-Technica broadcast headset, through my Lenovo laptop all coordinated by OBS. Trying to do some research because other than the XbotGo most AI options are fairly expensive ($850+). I have a one person production crew (me) and I'm looking to only worry about doing play by play. As of now I am calling games and running the camera. It is difficult to concentrate on both, following the play with the camera and play by play, 100% of the time. Thanks to all in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.