Source Switcher

Source Switcher 0.4.2

rkcp

Hi, How do I uninstall this on Mac (arm)? I installed it, and nothing is showing in my sources to add, so I just want to uninstall, but cannot find where it was installed?

Exeldro

@rkcp as far as I understand the installer allows you to choose an install location. If you did not change it run the installer again to see the default location

warplotus

I gave up on it the first 30 times it crashed obs. so there for this thread maybe destroyed cuz I no longer even care to figure it out to work. if I can't click install and not have to touch it I don't care about it.

PosiTristi

@alejandro_asa Examples of usage for this source:
  • Switch every 5 seconds to an other camera.
  • Show a random meme on hotkey.
  • Switch to an other stream or error image if a stream stops playing.
Hey! Some years have passed but I think the plugin still should work.. I got this problem, I can add any source to the switcher but I just can't get it to use a camera source, what could've caused this error?

komusics

I use this plugin. it good i use plugin for swirch of my 3 camera but i found someting.
1. This plugin stay run all time ?
2. Can plugin stop when this scene is inactive ?
3. Can plugin restart automati when this scene is go to active?
4. Can plugin is speci time split for source or not....... source 1 need 10 sec, sourec 2 need 25 sec etc.
4. Media state is not work when i use this plugin with my media source (videoclip).

I hope you will continue to develop this plugin. It's great for solo live .
thank you very much.

Canopus_Cat

For some reason Source Switcher crashes my OBS 3.0 on close, in the log it shows one or two of the sources of the nine I used in Source Switcher as:

19:23:52.072: Not all sources were cleared when clearing scene data:
19:23:52.072:
19:23:52.072: - Credits_2_Audio
19:23:52.072: - Credits_3_OBSplugins
19:23:52.072:

If I remove the plugin from the OBS folder it doesn't crash, no idea what it could be conflicting with.

Attachments

• Shutdown.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 13

chocosiris

Love it. Does exactly what it claims.

Would love the option to choose transition per source.
That way I can set a stinger on one transition instead of all. Otherwise it would be too much.

Last edited:

chocosiris

Love it. Does exactly what it claims.

Would love the option to choose transition per source.
That way I can set a stinger on one transition instead of all. Otherwise it would be too much.
In addition to that.... :)
It would also be nice to set the duration for each source independently.

IHideMyName

I believe that would be nice if you can check for source visibility, and skip that if the source is not visible. That way I can use this plugin to group several other notifications things and use the rotator to cycle between then occupying only one section of my screen. I would then use other script or streamerbot to change visibility of the sources I want to rotate based on my own conditions.

chrischris

Installed today, added the sources but instead of the Time Switch function, I chose the Media State Switch. It plays the first bit of media and I've selected it to "Media State: Stopped. Switch To: Next" but it doesn't do this. Instead just sits there on the last frame of the last item. Any suggestions?

Rappsure

Just fyi it seems that the most recent obs update broke this, obs now freezes and crashes. I reinstalled OBS without any crashes but they began again after reinstalling this plugin. would love to use it gain though, when everything is working, it works great!

cinegamerz

Love this pluggin, my only issue with it is, I have 8 media files and when it switches to one, there's black screen for 1/2 second or so. Is there anyway to stop this behavior