Source doesn't restart when active

Alpha32

Hello,

I added a video as a media source and I have it set up to loop and restart when it becomes active (visable) but for some reason it doesn't. Is this working as intended and i've misunderstand how that's suppose to work?

If so, is there a way to make it so it restarts when I make the source visable each time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

koala

As far as I see in my OBS, media sources work the way you describe. A media source set to restart when becomes active and loop at the same time, loops as long as the source is visible. If it gets hidden or scene changed away, then showed or scene changed back to where the source is in, it starts from the beginning and again loops as long as it is visible.

"becoming visible" happens, if the source is currently in the hidden state and you click the eye icon next to the source, so the source is unhidden. Or you change from some other scene to the scene where the media source is included.

Alpha32

As far as I see in my OBS, media sources work the way you describe. A media source set to restart when becomes active and loop at the same time, loops as long as the source is visible. If it gets hidden or scene changed away, then showed or scene changed back to where the source is in, it starts from the beginning and again loops as long as it is visible.

"becoming visible" happens, if the source is currently in the hidden state and you click the eye icon next to the source, so the source is unhidden. Or you change from some other scene to the scene where the media source is included.
That's what I thought but whether I change the scene or changing the source to become visable it still doesn't start from the beginning, and I double checked everything to make sure it's set up as it's suppose to but still no luck