Sound problem for streaming with PS5

Bozzy0301

Good morning,

I'm having a problem streaming via StreamLabs OBS with my PS5...I can't have the sound of the game both in my headset AND in my stream, it's either one or the other..
After consulting different forums and sites, I switch the Audio output of my PS5 to an HDMI device but there I only have the sound of the game in the Stream and more in my headset (Astro A50)
Could someone help me set this up as it previously worked with my PS4..
thanks in advance

R@de

It is a limitation of the PS5, it can only output audio through a single source i.e. HDMI or a headset, not both.

The only way around this is to connect your headset to your PC / Laptop but you will lose the ability to communicate via party chat using the headset.

Bozzy0301

It is a limitation of the PS5, it can only output audio through a single source i.e. HDMI or a headset, not both.

The only way around this is to connect your headset to your PC / Laptop but you will lose the ability to communicate via party chat using the headset.
Thank you @R@de !!

Yes i saw on forum that is the problem with PS5 but it's worked with PS4 and Voicemeeter so i don't understand why it's not working with PS5 :/