Some things for the site

Thursday

Here's a little list I came up with that would be nice:
1. General Discussion/Off topic/Random section
2. Gaming section
3. Bigger signature limit D:
4. Donation feature and rank (If there's a way to donate, please let me know ^.^ )
That's about it...

Warchamp7

Forum Admin
1/2. Not really looking to have a general forum right now, just here for support and development.
3. Signature limit is huge
4. Donations are only open when something needs funding, such as unsupported hardware

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
I am definitely in favor of not having off-topic/random/gaming sections. This forum should be about OBS, and streaming in general as a tangent, nothing more. And signatures definitely should not be any bigger than they already are.

Bensam123

I agree signatures are quite big... I disagree about the general forum though. I think this website is about a bit more then just streaming and if people want to spend time here chatting and talking, it'll help OBS grow as a whole. Streaming is about more then simply streaming, it's being part of a community and OBS is part of that.

pystub

If you want to chat use the quakenet livechat, I think that kind-of makes sense.
Also, I just love that Adblock lets me block annoying images form the right click menu, makes reading forums without huge signatures so much easier.