Simultaneous video source maximum. and network mininumd

I would like to know what the limits of OBS are. It seems like there is a maximum of two video capture devices allowed. I can either do Stereoscopic camera or monoscopic camera and video footage. If there is a way to get 3 video capture sources I like to find out how to do it. however it seems like most people use the VLC way of getting their main footage into obs.

The problem is my house Network have a good router has a good Wi-Fi but has a poor internet connection.

Luckily I have something most houses don't to supplement, two good cellular internet connections, one for my gaming online what uses Visible Wireless with unlimited hotspot 3.5 G speed of 5 to 12 megabits in, 2 to 5 megabits out. The other one is a second phone with an internet connection that doesn't have hotspot but can do direct cell phone broadcasting when I pipe an HDMI capture card in the USB port and I do have StreamLabs OBS for Android.l, and ai know how to use it. That gets 4G with internal bandwidth (no hotspot).

Ideally I have to find a way to get two cameras and one video game footage into my Macintosh which does not have to broadcast out to the internet just needs to be piped out through the Thunderbolt 1 cable and my Thunderbolt 1 to HDMI cable.

By the way I have OBS 24 and a 2011 Mac Mini with OS 10.12 and maxed out on memory to 16GB of RAM.

if I'm in a pinch I could do a monoscopic version of my show and I could go doing that for now. But in order to do stereoscopic I need one of two things, either a way to use the VLC anthem Network other than my home DSL that I can establish with my own router I'm connected to the internet or connected to my visible device with a wireless to wired bridge device made by vonets and a simple wired router. I need to find a way to have my game footage copied twice (once for Left eye once for right eye together merging to make a 2d picture in a 3D setup.) As well as a left eye and right eye. So I just need three video sources to display on my alternate McIntosh screen which is really my Android device with an HDMI capture card an Android running a capture program and streamlabs obs for Android.

I guess is there a way you could save both a monoscopic and stereoscopic version. I don't want to lose the progress I made on 3d, yet I want to start twitching soon and I'm willing to start 2D before I figure out 3D. Is that what different scenes are for?