Resource icon

Free Simple Weather Overlay

rscullyvt

I assume as much, but I am not familiar enough. Can you suggest what needs to be cropped and what needs to stay? Thanks!

BWalton

Love this. One question: How can I display ONLY the current temperature? I do not want max, min, or the icon, etc. Thanks for your great work.

Here's where I am using it, if you are curious: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-lzmyJ6rpl9KEgpQPU4rjA

I don't really remember how I did it, I think I just kept resizing in the source edit until it only displayed what I wanted, in my case the temp & the icon, here is what displays :

Capture4.JPG

Bill

ianmdesign

I doubt in the applications current state that this will be possible, but I'm a user of realtimeIRL, and it would be great if weather data can be linked and updated to your current location. Linking data directly to realtimeIRL would be brilliant, but even a new app if a partnership isn't available would be super cool. I do understand though that this would mean a major redevelopment of the overlay app. URL's are based on coordinates, so updating all of that might not be worth it for you. I just think this would be a cool feature to implement for streamers who may be going on road trips or long distance cycling trips. Great app!

Mrwayne

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this. Anyone can tell me what code should I add to the custom CSS in order to change my Text Color? I tried many

color: #ffffff;
color: rgba (255, 255, 255, 0)
but none worked.

Thanks

TimothyPowers

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this. Anyone can tell me what code should I add to the custom CSS in order to change my Text Color? I tried many

color: #ffffff;
color: rgba (255, 255, 255, 0)
but none worked.

Thanks

With a bit of experimenting, I was able to change the font style and color w/this custom CSS:

weather-updated-font.png

.WeatherInfo {padding: 5px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-weight: 600; color: #ffffff; border-radius: 5px;}

I also increased the font size of the city to 18pt:

.WeatherIcon {font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 18pt;}

Cheers!

Timothy

MareAlta

Doubt: With the same API key, i've created 6 weather locations! After testing sometimes recording, they sttoped the weather update!
At midnight, updates has returned and I could see all 6 weather temp.! This morning the info was already gone, with no updates.

The Main Question is: How many times can this API shows on streaming?

DarkSpork

Kinda wish there was a way to toggle sections off and on. Like wind speed and pressure. Because I'd love to stream my security cams when I do a hurricane evac and have the details available for later.