Question / Help Simple better than advanced

Hurusio

So I basically try to record fortnite on advanced output mode but than after I look at the video it is all noisy but when i try to record with simple output mode it looks smooth and nice.Any suggestions how it could look good while having advanced output mode?

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Simple mode is designed with the best settings for common cases. There's no benefit to advanced mode if you're happy with the result.

koala

Just to make it clear: simple mode is not called simple mode, because it is inferior to advanced mode. Actually, both are the same and both are able to produce the same quality. The only difference is that simple mode applies best practice and optimized settings suited for the common use cases, hiding the actual settings in the configuration dialog windows for convenience. In contrast, in advanced mode these settings are exposed in the configuration dialog and you have to set them explicitly. If you don't know what settings are best, simple mode will produce better results than advanced mode. Even if you know what settings are best, you will usually not be able to achieve better results in advanced mode than with simple mode.