Showing a cursor or pointer in the OBS virtual camera

Yzzaj

Hi,

I use multi-source scenes and multi-scene presentations with OBS.
Would like to get a cursor on screen when presenting but can't find out how.
I mean something like that when I go over the OBS window in the program with virtual camera on, recording or streaming I can have a cursor on the OBS screen and ideally even annotate.

Lot of search results on Google, mainly for Windows, and none of them really seems to do what I want.

Hope some of you know how.

Thanks in advance!

Preacher Al

Yes that would be great. I've seen other's do it just wonder how they do it. Are they using another app and just screen capturing it? Maybe they are putting a graphic into MS Paint and then just marking it or something

Preacher Al

I gave it a try and it seems to work. I increased the size of the curser to help with visibility. So I impart the graphic into Paint, go to full screen then use the window select feature and then when I come to that particular scene, I ALT+TAB over to it then ALT+TAB back to OBS

build

I gave it a try and it seems to work. I increased the size of the curser to help with visibility. So I impart the graphic into Paint, go to full screen then use the window select feature and then when I come to that particular scene, I ALT+TAB over to it then ALT+TAB back to OBS
How did you make the mouse curser bigger? I see in some of the demos that have a big curer and a blue ring round it so you can see it on play back thnak you