ScreenTearing/Glitchy pixels during recording & in preview

crystalprism

Hello,

I have tried adjusting settings via auto config wizard and updating OBS. At one point, I wondered if it was the usb port that was messed up but the webcam seems to not stutter with other video platforms. The video stutters and has weird glitchy pixels across the screen even when there isn't motion. I think it's called screen tearing but I'm not 100% sure. I'm not trying to record games, just drawing on an ipad.

These artifacts are present in the final recording as well.

I have the log posted and the video is too long to upload but I'll post a screenshot.

Attachments

• 2024-03-10 11-54-18.txt
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
  • glitchy.jpg
    glitchy.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 19

crystalprism

Turns out my c922 caused the issues when I tried to keep the camera zoomed and autofocus checked off.

Tested and the issue is fixed after I changed the video encoder to my graphics card + unzoomed + checked off auto focus.

Simply unchecked autofocus did not help, the glitching was still there.

crystalprism

Turns out my c922 caused the issues when I tried to keep the camera zoomed and autofocus checked off.

Tested and the issue is fixed after I changed the video encoder to my graphics card + unzoomed + checked off auto focus.

Just kidding it started again. Still waiting on a fix.

Acheche

Please respond if you have a answer with all of tbis problem