Question / Help Screen record problem

Davson

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you my issue with OBS. I tried to set up the best settings for recording video (gameplays and stuff). Im totally exhausted already from searching fixes on google and still didnt find any. So here is a screenshot from my recorded video. These red/green lines are making me nuts and I dont really know what to do. So please please please could you someone help me?

CPU - i7 2600k @ 3.4 Ghz
GPU - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4gb
RAM - 16GB'
----> Log file <----

Iam sorry if I wrote something bad. Iam not that good in english so please my apologies.

Thank you

Attachments

• Problem.jpg
    Problem.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 70

FerretBomb

That looks like one of the signs of a GPU that is starting to die or fail.

The only other thing I can recommend is to make sure that you don't have 'Allow Transparency' checked in your capture source.

Davson

That looks like one of the signs of a GPU that is starting to die or fail.

The only other thing I can recommend is to make sure that you don't have 'Allow Transparency' checked in your capture source.

But this is happeing only when Iam recording videos. Like the screen is from video record I made.

FerretBomb

Understood. If it IS a dying GPU, it may be in the early stages, only showing the problem when the framebuffer is copied from one spot in VRAM to another. You can try doing a clean uninstall of the video drivers with DDU and install the latest from nVidia's website, but really, that looks like an early sign of impending GPU failure.