ScoreGame.stream for sport streams

ScoreGame.stream for sport streams

kopsap4ik

kopsap4ik submitted a new resource:

Web scoreboard for OBS - scoregame.stream resource for online broadcasting games via OBS.

Sports scoreboard for online broadcasting of games (hockey, football and others) via OBS or WireCast.

ScoreBoard keeps statistics:
- Time (timer or stopwatch)
- Goals (points) for each team
- Period (time, quarter)
- Names of two teams
- Penalties for hockey and similar games
- Demo mode (without registration)

The resource is under testing. Please let me know if you are interested in this app or if you find any bugs.

Read more about this resource...

thepolishdane

Would it be possible to update the way team names function.
I would love to be able to feed a bunch of teams in a file and be able to chose them from a dropdown for quick switches and minimizing the chance of a spelling error

kopsap4ik

Would it be possible to update the way team names function.
I would love to be able to feed a bunch of teams in a file and be able to chose them from a dropdown for quick switches and minimizing the chance of a spelling error
I think we can do it in the future. For now, just create some scoreboards with frequently used team names.

BloonMaster123

Hey @kopsap4ik, I just wanted to say thank you for being the first person to put something like this out there for free. I happened to be looking for something like this a couple of days before you posted to the forum about this resource and I was wondering how hard it would be to implement a mode where it is just text being shown without any background. I have my own graphic that I want to use but am still wanting to be able to control the scoreboard from a separate device remotely.

kopsap4ik

Now the ability to customize the appearance of the scoreboard is not implemented.

But it's made in html and css, so in OBS you can add your custom css styles and maybe you can change the appearance of the scoreboard as you like.

For experiments, you can use the Developer Tools in the browser, the styles are written in the file styles.css

1669534953175.png

betaboy00

Thanks for the great free product.
I am having trouble getting this to work on Streamlabs Mobile streaming App.
I added it as a Custom URL and the scoreboard is not showing up.

anyone have similar issue?