ScoreBoard for OBS on MacOS

Free ScoreBoard for OBS on MacOS 1.12

ben_j9546

Maybe, but I don't have a Stream Deck, so I don't think I can implement it anytime soon. Also, I'm just learning how to program in Swift, so I supplement the application with functions that I can implement myself :)

Maybe this post and the author (CBMoGraph) will help you:

Thank you! It's an amazing program.

jmehl

I will try to do this in the future, but I will not promise the exact date .
In the next update, the program will save one final image file (.png) with all titles. TXT files for each statistic value will be saved.

I will second that. With all the COVID disruption in the hockey rinks we started using OBS and your scoreboard app and streaming on Facebook live and its absolutely amazing for the moms and dads and grandmas and grandpas who can't come to the rinks. It would be nice to include a field or 2 for each team to have countdown timer perhaps synced to the main timer for tracking penalties. Once again I just want to say thanks on behalf of all the families who are able to watch these hockey games in a safe place from their living rooms and enjoy having a scoreboard.

kopsap4ik

I will second that. With all the COVID disruption in the hockey rinks we started using OBS and your scoreboard app and streaming on Facebook live and its absolutely amazing for the moms and dads and grandmas and grandpas who can't come to the rinks. It would be nice to include a field or 2 for each team to have countdown timer perhaps synced to the main timer for tracking penalties. Once again I just want to say thanks on behalf of all the families who are able to watch these hockey games in a safe place from their living rooms and enjoy having a scoreboard.
Thanks for your feedback. I promise to make hockey penalties (possibly soccer) with a timer in the future. But I will not promise how quickly I will be able to implement this, I am not that strong in programming yet.

CBMoGraph

Maybe, but I don't have a Stream Deck, so I don't think I can implement it anytime soon. Also, I'm just learning how to program in Swift, so I supplement the application with functions that I can implement myself :)

Maybe this post and the author (CBMoGraph) will help you:

I think what he wants is to be able to see the current time in the StreamDeck itself. But that would mean Kopsap would have to learn how to code for StreamDeck as well as OBS. This is a volunteer gig, so let's cut him some slack. ;)

AddAmY

Hello and thank you for this great application. Can you add shortcuts to +2 and +3 scores? thank you in advance

kopsap4ik

Hello and thank you for this great application. Can you add shortcuts to +2 and +3 scores? thank you in advance
No problem, but I haven't found any convenient hotkey options for +2 and +3. Write your options (preferably several) so that these hotkeys are convenient to use. I will add it in the next update.

OBSquad

Thanks for this, only found it today.

I was using Scoreboard+ but yesterday right before my livestream the timer wouldn't show and any edit of the text source caused OBS to crash and ruined the first 10mins of the stream!

But I've replaced it with this and no crashes on OBS since testing. Thanks!

AddAmY

No problem, but I haven't found any convenient hotkey options for +2 and +3. Write your options (preferably several) so that these hotkeys are convenient to use. I will add it in the next update.
For exemple :
+1 Goal Home = ⌥ ← +2 Goal Home = ⌘ ← ; +3 Goal Home = ⇧ ←
+1 Goal Away = ⌥ → +2 Goal Away = ⌘ → ; +3 Goal Away = ⇧ →

quinnan

I have a very odd issue, in continue time for soccer at 62 minutes I lose file directory. So the app keeps working but in obs timer stops, can’t change score. Any suggestions?

kopsap4ik

I have a very odd issue, in continue time for soccer at 62 minutes I lose file directory. So the app keeps working but in obs timer stops, can’t change score. Any suggestions?

This strange behavior has already been noted by one user, but presumably it is related to OBS.

The next time this happens, open the timer file (~ / ScoreBoard Outputs / Timer.txt) and see what time is indicated there and whether it is up to date.

Just keep in mind that the opened txt file will not be updated, that is, it will be relevant at the time of opening.

No sé si soy el único pero en una Macbook Pro de Octubre de 2020, con 32 gb de ram, 8 GB dedicados de video y 2 Tb de memoria se me queda congelado cuando llega al minuto 41 aproximadamente. En todos los partidos que lo he intentado sucede lo mismo. Deja de contar el tiempo y aunque marquen gol y yo lo pulse, ya no hay forma de que lo cuente. ¿Pueden decirme la forma de corregir el error o corregirlo en una versión que publiquen? Tengo claro que el ordenador no es porque está trabajando a un 10% del total posible...

He de decir que he comprobado lo de abrir el documento de texto a ver si se actualizaba y era cosa del programa pero no. La cosa es que no se actualiza. LLega un momento en que el programa deja de mandar la señal y por tanto se queda todo congelado. Es como que se pierde la conexión entre software y los documentos txt. Cuando deja de ir el contador de tiempo tampoco cuenta los goles.

kopsap4ik

kopsap4ik updated ScoreBoard for OBS on MacOS with a new update entry:

v1.4

• Added setting with adding zero to the count if the value is less than 10 (06 or 6).
  • Fixed timer and its parameters. The timer can be set to more than 100 minutes.
  • You can enter numbers in the timer field (1 -> 00:01, 35 -> 00:35, 126 -> 01:26, 5847 -> 58:47, 13449 -> 134: 49). Characters, letters and more than 5 digits will be ignored.
  • Added additional menu items and fixed hotkeys.
  • Fixed bugs and slightly redesigned the code.

Read the rest of this update entry...

kopsap4ik

kopsap4ik updated ScoreBoard for OBS on MacOS with a new update entry:

New version in Mac AppStore

460x0w.png

The new version should be v1.5, but as now all the updates will be published in the official Mac AppStore, it will start counting again.

Meet ScoreBoard for Mac v1.0 (v1.5 from original SB):
  • Fixed layout bugs.
  • Added a red dot (tip...

Read the rest of this update entry...

kopsap4ik

e-gor

Excellent program. Thanks. I love it
I'm using it with shortcuts to an external numpad. It works perfectly when assigning the shortcuts via MacOS preferences/shortcuts
However for the command "Reset timer" it doesn't work. For example I'd like to assign to the 2 key but I see in scoreboard's menu that the shortcut is shift+2. It looks like the shift is added whatever the combined key. Is it possible to fix this ?

kopsap4ik

Excellent program. Thanks. I love it
I'm using it with shortcuts to an external numpad. It works perfectly when assigning the shortcuts via MacOS preferences/shortcuts
However for the command "Reset timer" it doesn't work. For example I'd like to assign to the 2 key but I see in scoreboard's menu that the shortcut is shift+2. It looks like the shift is added whatever the combined key. Is it possible to fix this ?

I will try to look for a solution, but I do not promise.
Now I checked it, but MacOS does not allow me to use the number buttons in any programs and menus.