Schedule automation Plugins

asvtv

I'm a new user of OBS ! And just in one word : I love it !
We are using it for our Local LIVE Event TV Channel (http://www.asvtv.fr). We are looking for a plugin for OBS that allow us to create a video (or other source) playlist into a calendar. It will allow us to upgrade our TV Station with a 24/7 automation system based on OBS.
If you have a solution, let us know !!

Last edited:

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
People probably won't have interest in it without offers of cold hard cash in exchange for development.

Optionally, if you are experienced with or know someone who's experienced with HTML and CSS and such, you can do it via the browser plugin that way.

That being said, I do want to make it easier in future versions to allow this sort of custom usage. HTML/CSS is probably always going to be the most common way, but more scripting options need to be available in the future as well.

asvtv

People probably won't have interest in it without offers of cold hard cash in exchange for development.

Optionally, if you are experienced with or know someone who's experienced with HTML and CSS and such, you can do it via the browser plugin that way.

That being said, I do want to make it easier in future versions to allow this sort of custom usage. HTML/CSS is probably always going to be the most common way, but more scripting options need to be available in the future as well.

Do you have further informations about that ? Did you realize some improvement on this Plugin ?