Scene Collection not working properly?

PHILLIPK86

I'm setting up OBS for our backup stream solution (we use Livestream Studio, have had issues last week), and after getting the scenes setup properly (we use PiP for sign language interpreters, PPT feeds, etc), I went and saved the profile and scene collection. Basically I want a "backup" setting of our current setup (we use graphic overlays, cropped inputs, etc). After export (and a backup export) I reloaded the scene collection, and everything loaded completely messed-up. The crops were completely different sized, the inputs out of place and different sized, some placed off-screen, really the only thing that was the same was the graphic placement and input names, everything else was messed up and completely out of place.

Am I missing something with saving a template for a show? New install of OBS on a new MacPro.

Attachments

• 2020-07-06 13-29-56.txt
    93.6 KB · Views: 31

jacklacorte

I'm having this exact same issue. I even tried grouping items together and locking them but OBS opens later looking like some goblin moved stuff. If I do nothing and simply close OBS and launch it again, it will look different again. Sometimes I've done it and it came back looking pretty close, but not close enough that I didn't have to re-crop some items. This is on a MacBook Pro 2013. Thank you very much in advance.