Save Multiple Broadcast Setups?

RichmondDan

I need to broadcast 3 livestreams per week, each with different scenes, sources, etc. How do I save these setups? I don’t see a “save” option.

Thanks!

You have 2 things at your disposal to achieve this:

1. Profiles
  2. Collections
Go to the OBS menu and under Profiles, select 'New' and give it a name that corresponds to your specific stream. Profiles store all settings data. So use profiles if you want to use different stream sources, video options/bitrates, etc for each stream. If all of your livestreams all use basically the same settings, then you may be able to get away with 1 profile.

Collections will certainly be what you need. In the OBS menu, under Collections, select 'New' and give it a name that corresponds to your specific stream and any scenes/sources you create in that collection will be stores under that collection only. Repeat this for each of your 3 livestreams.

Then you can simply select the Profile and/or Collections from the OBS menu to load your settings/scenes/sources for each specific stream.

Hope that helps!

RichmondDan

You have 2 things at your disposal to achieve this:

1. Profiles
  2. Collections
Go to the OBS menu and under Profiles, select 'New' and give it a name that corresponds to your specific stream. Profiles store all settings data. So use profiles if you want to use different stream sources, video options/bitrates, etc for each stream. If all of your livestreams all use basically the same settings, then you may be able to get away with 1 profile.

Collections will certainly be what you need. In the OBS menu, under Collections, select 'New' and give it a name that corresponds to your specific stream and any scenes/sources you create in that collection will be stores under that collection only. Repeat this for each of your 3 livestreams.

Then you can simply select the Profile and/or Collections from the OBS menu to load your settings/scenes/sources for each specific stream.

Hope that helps!
Perfect...thanks! I was looking for “save project” or something similar.