Question / Help RGB PCI setup to record whats on monitor

DarkAngelxEvo

i cant find any coding to to install slots on this Laptop, also is there a way to buil an older computer like this into a power house with coding if it read properly. Im dont know much at all about devolping, have twiddled with CSS a little, So i know anyone can name anything anything they want or make custom breaks or keys. How can i mkae this Laptop read the monitor rgb slot to this laptop. Is there a way to set an unreal engine on here. There must be something or some info maybe if im lucky. : / Thanks for your time.. I have tons of questions about developing well maybe not tons but might turn into something fun I can do on my down time... Thanks I would attatch a file to show what i have at hand, or rgb/pci cable, ps4 to hdmi output on monitor, Logitech board. This rufied Laptop ew sry Rufus like the one who ate 12 saltines in one mine which ive still yet to beat and cant eat too many crackers cause ill blow up, but its is fun challenge.. Hes got 58-59 clean, I have 1:07-1:08 Clean. Anyone a developer genius... Make apps in your computer that utilize whats inhere already like almost making sum in excel. Ill stop here not too sure what im talking about but if you can make a big sum in excell does that open up a grid you can munipulate into something biggers. Like adding phyic scripts a big xy 1/4. Way too add an original color spectrum. Vector the interface anything i can do.. If your here still. Please in short RGB monitor slot to PCI/RGB slot, how to install and pull it up in obs as an input to output being read through OBS. :) Also have and ADS Music Input device was going to use hat to record music im almost there...