Resource icon

Free Restream Chat 2.1

bilehazard

One thing i think this small app could use, is some spacing customization in the settings for the messages that come in, I'd like the space to be a bit more narrow and more compact. But seems to work for well and doesnt seem like theres too much of a delay between Restream Chat and other platforms.

dimafedy

One thing i think this small app could use, is some spacing customization in the settings for the messages that come in, I'd like the space to be a bit more narrow and more compact. But seems to work for well and doesnt seem like theres too much of a delay between Restream Chat and other platforms.

We will try improve it soon.
Thanks for the feedback

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream Chat with a new update entry:

Fb chat integration, Embedding chat in your stream and a lot of fixes

2016-10-03-chat-2.1.jpg

1. New settings tab for embedding chat in your stream!
    • New awesome themes for chat by default
    • Customize messages with a real-time preview!
    • View chat messages via your mobile device with a special QR Code!
  2. Facebook.com Live Chat!
    • Only works when Facebook Live is connected via RTMP
  3. More awesome updates!
    • Add: Send progress bar changed to linear. (Blinking...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The browser plugin doesn't seem to work for me, just get a blank blue screen even when I copy paste it into my browser.

Noodlebox

I'm getting an error "Unable to Get SID". It seems that I'm unable to use chat to Picarto for Restream Chat. ||||| Also when you try to post an image in #allchats it won't merge your post like if you were with just words. Also when you post an image it comes out small from 'embed chat in stream', is there way to 'Scale to Width of Bounds' option for image posting for 'embed chat in stream'?

Chat Timestamp seems scramble in 'embed chat in stream'. If you setup multiple time zones on Windows 10, I think. The timestamp was in Japan time, now it's Europe time, sometimes Russia? . The timestamp might also varied by Stream Site? I'm not sure how it works. Is there a way to customize the time zone in 'embed chat in stream'?

Last edited:

codex

Hi, Picarto is fixed and will be released soon (they've changed chat protocol). Images/emoticons and timestamps are on the task-list of our web developer.

Noodlebox

Sorry for bothering you again and love the the latest update! >< There still a few bugs when uploading the image in 'embeded chat in stream'. I guess varies in some site? When uploading the image it fits perfectly for Twitch and Picarto. But when you use Hitbox the image size is large, doesn't fit in the box, and also gets cut off. And Youtube gaming the image doesn't doesn't show at all.

Last edited:

Noodlebox

There seems to be a bug on Restream Chat now, it's double posting when you use 'embed chat'. Also Hitbox 'Image fit' isn't working bug still isn't fixed. Also can you add customization in color font customization for 'embed chat'? Also way there a way to hide Timestamp in 'embend chat' since you can't customize it?

dimafedy

There seems to be a bug on Restream Chat now, it's double posting when you use 'embed chat'. Also Hitbox 'Image fit' isn't working bug still isn't fixed. Also can you add customization in color font customization for 'embed chat'? Also way there a way to hide Timestamp in 'embend chat' since you can't customize it?
Thank you for your support. We're going to figure that out

Vashzaron

Edit: Seems fine now.

Though I have another issue, some BTTV emotes not showing up from Twitch in the program's chat but do show up in the embedded chat in stream.

Last edited:

Alucard

Thanks for this wonderful tool!

Is it possible to exclude certain users/bots from the list so that they not appear on the screen? Such an function would be nice.

Edit:
And an option to supress the startup "the chat is ready to display messages." option would be also helpful I think.

Last edited:

Alucard

I guess I found a bug or a small issue. In this video at 1:40:02 you see the chat messages twice. Which happens if someone else writes into your chat (dunno about if you test yourself, never saw this then). So as a workaround I use obs 'properties' on the overlay and 'refresh cache of current page' and re-setup the chat how I like it. This is annoying because I need to do this each time I start OBS and this for all overlays.

I guess it has something to do with ccleaner?! Because I delete the %tmp% folder and it might write something in there instead of %appdata%? Because the application is in %appdata% but ccleaner not really touches anything in there. So I assume something gets deleted which safes the current configuration.