Restored Windows and having some issues

matambrito

Since i reinstalled all my programs i have been having some issues related to keeping the OBS Stream on, funny part is that i never exported my config so had to spend some hours redoing them. Suddenly i have been suffering micro cuts of the net, already replaced my old UTP and tested for some hours with no cuts. I could have noticed it since my OBS is unable to re-start a stream. I'm from Argentina (south america) if that helps.

So, when ended the test like for 6 hours, ended up the stream and here comes the other problem, i just can´t restart it, and in order to solve this i have to shut down the OBS (Losing my recording). Even there, if it is recording, it just keeps doing so in background, and if i stop the recording, the process keeps going, and i can´t exit from the tool bar next to the weather/lan configurations (bottom right), so i have to go to the task manager and end up all the OBS processes. Sometimes there i get a bug with the IPV4/6 net, i'm unable to stream through ipv6 (My streaming service only has ipv4 adresses?? What does that mean).

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/zf-jitw68yg

This is my mayor problem, and i don´t know where to start searching, i'd be happy to get some help since i stream live events and this is getting on my nerve.

konsolenritter

Did you installed the AMD Adrenalin software v21.6.2 ?
Late AMD Ryzon software is known in the forum to make things go worse.

At least two people mentioned going back to v20.12.1 then their AMF (AMD) encoder worked again as usual.

matambrito

Did you installed the AMD Adrenalin software v21.6.2 ?
Late AMD Ryzon software is known in the forum to make things go worse.

At least two people mentioned going back to v20.12.1 then their AMF (AMD) encoder worked again as usual.
I have 21.6.1, i'll latest 20. version

Slayer1976

It was the ethernet drivers
So updating your ethernet drivers did the trick for you? No rolling back of graphic drivers needed?
I have an AMD GPU (like you do, correct?) and my network adapters are all up to date according to Windows.

Last edited: