[Request] STREAM timer limit function.

ZeroCool22

Hi, well i would like to have an option like have ACTION! to setup a time stream.
035n4mo.jpg

let's say i wanna STREAM a movie of 2hs but while the movie is STREAMING (in a secondary LED) i will be playing or doing anything else in the primary monitor, so with a time config, i don't need to worry about when movie ends and keep STREAMING nothing to the viewers.

I didn't find another section to post it like "requests or suggestions" so if it is wrong section please move it.

Fridi

I'd second that.
Would be really nice if you could specify a duration for the recording, even more so if you could step in at any time during the recording and adjust the remaining time.

paibox

heros in an halfshel
ZeroCool22: If this is anything like the post you made quite some time ago about wanting to stream NetFlix movies, the answer is still go away, we do not support unauthorized streaming of copyrighted material.

Fridi: That makes no sense. First and foremost, OBS is not designed for semi-unattended streaming of recorded material, if you need a timer for something like this, just set up an AHK script or something to click the "Stop Streaming" button after X minutes.