Request: Mouse cursor toggle, main interface

IsaacFan

Title says it all. For additional details, you can read below.

I watch TwitchTV Binding of Isaac live streams every day instead of watching TV. There are many people who are not aware that their windows mouse cursor is overtop of the game and don't know about the option to disable the mouse cursor. Some of the people I tell about it, say that they have 2 monitors and the mouse cursor is not over the game, that it is on another screen. Every day I see people playing with a mouse cursor sitting on top of the gameplay and it is annoying.

My request, is to duplicate or move the option to toggle the mouse cursor, to the main interface so that everyone will be aware of it. As far as placement goes, where the buttons/volume are would be best, but that would require a decent amount of modification so I came up with another solution. Perhaps just have at the top menubar: [File], [Settings], [Profiles], [Scene Collection], [Help], [Toggle Mouse Cursor]. Or something like that.

Another option I came up with, wouldn't modify the main interface layout at all.

When it says this, add something like this last line:

• Not streaming

• Click "Start Streaming", "Start Recording", or "Preview Stream" to begin

• Show Windows Mouse Cursor: Enabled.

Another idea, is to somewhere put an icon for a mouse cursor with a green checkmark by it when capturing, and a red circle with a red diagonal line through it when not capturing windows mouse cursor.

I'm not saying that one of my 3 ideas, will be the best solution. I'm sure you can figure out what is the best way to do this and my ideas can help you get started on it.

Attachments

• mouse-cursor.JPG
    mouse-cursor.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 45