[REQUEST] Batch remux...

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Not sure how the plans for this are in general. So in the meantime what you can do:
Download ffmpeg and save it somewhere it wont be deleted accidently.
Code:
@echo off
if [%1]==[] goto :eof
:loop
C:\FFMpegLocation\ffmpeg -i %1 -c copy -copyts %1.mp4
shift
if not [%1]==[] goto loop
Save the code above, using notepad, as remux.bat. Create a Shortcut to remux.bat and move that shortcut into shell:sendto (can be entered into the adress bar in explorer). Now select the files you want to remux to mp4 (or change the output format in the code above). Right-click the files >> Send to >> remux. It will remux one file after the other.

NLeseul

I've reworked the remux dialog to support batch processing and drag/drop handling. See attached screenshot.

The code is available in a branch in my fork for testing, if anyone is interested. I'll probably put a PR in for it soon, after a little bit more time to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Attachments

• obs studio batch remux.png
    obs studio batch remux.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 394

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
This is awesome. I'd suggest submitting a PR even if you don't feel it's ready yet just to get some feedback from other devs on Github.

goku0907

I've reworked the remux dialog to support batch processing and drag/drop handling. See attached screenshot.

The code is available in a branch in my fork for testing, if anyone is interested. I'll probably put a PR in for it soon, after a little bit more time to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

how to use exactly let me know.. Is it written as a developer version?