Remove "Stats" header div from the new Twitch Stats panel in OBS 23

nei_

Really love the new twitch integration in OBS 23. My only complaint is that the "Stats" header div below "Twitch Stats" and above the actual stats needs to be removed. It is a waste of space since it already says "Twitch Stats" up the top. See image below. Thanks!

twitch stats header.png

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Unfortunately, that part is generated by Twitch. You'll get the same if you pop it out on Twitch. You'd have to ask them to remove it when popped out. If we were to try and override it with CSS, the class names are likely to change and we'd have to just keep updating.

2019-02-26_20-26-53.png

nei_

Thanks @WizardCM
I figured that might be the case. Could it maybe just hide the first div and keep the second perhaps? I admit I don't know a whole bunch about how OBS is coded, but I think that would work?
Also - does anyone know if other custom webpage-based panels are on the horizon?
Cheers

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Thanks @WizardCM
I figured that might be the case. Could it maybe just hide the first div and keep the second perhaps? I admit I don't know a whole bunch about how OBS is coded, but I think that would work?
Also - does anyone know if other custom webpage-based panels are on the horizon?
Cheers
That was also something we considered, but the danger stems from "what if they remove the div", then we'd be deleting the main content. Lose-lose, so it's safe to just leave it.

Custom panels are planned, no ETA but it's something we want to do for sure.