Remove Global Audio Source from a scene

Pando

Suggestion: Add the capability to completely remove a Global Audio Source from a scene (not just mute).

I have several scenes that display banners before the meeting starts, and I don't want ANY audio in there. Unfortunately there is no way to get rid of the Global Audio Sources (Desktop Audio or Mic/Aux source) from a scene, and they can't be muted/unmuted per scene. It's a pain to remember to mute them manually, and then when the video fades in on the next scene, I have to unmute the audio source manually (instead of audio fading with the video which would work much better).

I ended up building some multi-actions with Elgato Stream Deck with mute included, but the audio still doesn't fade with the scene changes.

Is there a way to completely remove a global audio source from the scene instead of just muting it? If not, please consider adding such functionality.

My setup has TWO global audio sources that are merged into a video that comes from multiple NDI-HX cameras:
- Behringer XR18 USB sound module with 12 Mic inputs (audio comes into Mic/Aux source)
- Audio from Webex meeting participants comes into Desktop Audio source

Thanks