Remember window in Game Capture

MikeyDK

When using Game Capture I often find myself editing them afterwards, changing stretch to screen, ignore aspect ratio and such... But when I do that while not having the game running it is changed to what is active currently, instead of what it was actually created for.

In the picture I got the Game Capture for Deus Ex open, but if I hit OK it will be changed to Chrome instead, while not having the option to just leave the Application as it was... Would be nice if it had the one it was set to active, but still allowed to set a new.

Attachments

• deus_ex.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 26

MikeyDK

fredkruge said:
I think this should be in the 'help' section, they will help you there.
Why? It is not in the list as I think it should be. So I am suggesting it to be put there.

ThoNohT

Developer
This is an idea, I'm not sure if it's like this by design (the list should typically only list windows that are currently open), or if it can be improved. Meanwhile, the obvious workaround is to keep the game running while editing the source.

MikeyDK

ThoNohT said:
This is an idea, I'm not sure if it's like this by design (the list should typically only list windows that are currently open), or if it can be improved. Meanwhile, the obvious workaround is to keep the game running while editing the source.
Yeah, that is how I do it right now too... But I got a problem with Deus Ex, where I must close the game, set it to window mode, then edit the Game Capture. Save the Game Capture, close Deus Ex, open config, set to full screen, close config, start Deus Ex again... It is really a pain in the b**t to do that.

If I run Deus Ex in full screen, and Shift+Tap's to get outside of the game, it crashes.