Recording stops on transition to media source

Baron Oz

I have several cameras and media sources. I can start recording and switch from camera to camera and to some of my media sources, mostly mp4 files.
When I try to switch to a scene containing an MP4 resource after using other scenes, including ones that have mp4 resources, the recording stops. I have tried re-rendering the video using mp4 and mov codecs at various resolutions and bit rates, but no dice, the recording still terminates the moment I click on the scene.

I have a multi-camera live music shoot coming up this evening at 7:00PM EST. While this is not a show-stopper, it would be nice to be able to capture this video (the credit roll) without having to edit and add it it in post.

I've attached several log files all showing the same behavior. I looked through it and ran it through the analyzer, but can't figure out the root cause of the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ted

Attachments

• 2020-06-14 00-22-54.txt
    150.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2020-06-14 01-12-14.txt
    128.6 KB · Views: 11

Baron Oz

Had another, related issue. Seems that in addition to the recording stopping, the Stream also stops. Any thoughts at all would be very appreciated.

Baron Oz

I found a workaround for this issue, using a VLC resource instead of a regular media resource. I still have no idea why it's crapping out, but as long as the VLC source works I'm good.