Recording of Resources separately in Obs

bigwolfgame

Please add the recording of resources separately to the program. It is really a very necessary need for streamers to get rid of the overloads when they want to record their game. Please add this feature to OBS itself. It is really needed

The necessity of this possibility for OBS is that I cannot stream more than 1280*720 because of the limitation. If you provide this possibility, I can record the games I stream in 1920*1080.

and plugins not work after 5 hs stream when finished stream you check your record You can see that nothing is recorded, it is just a 10 second file

ath0rus

iirc places like twitch and youtube allow you to download a vod of the stream (if its under 24hrs i belive) otherwise you can use a plugin (like ndi) to share your obs to another pc and have one for record and one for stream

qhobbes

bigwolfgame

I am grateful to the creator of this plugin, he really tried, but this plugin has a lot of bugs, I streamed it several times, then I came to check the file, unfortunately, it did not record, for example, it recorded for 30 seconds or 11 minutes. OBS must add this