Question / Help recorded video glitchy, but doesn't glitch at the same part when play it back again

Seed-EN-

hello! first time posting here in general, i plan on doing some stream someday but i decided to record my stuff first and everything is good in the preview obs, but when i play the recorded video, there are some part that is like glitchy / stuttering for like few seconds of the video, and then resorts back to normal, but when i play back the same part of that video again where the stutter / glitch occur, it doesn't glitch / stutter anymore in that part after playing it back, and im wondering if that will affects my setup when i stream? should i upgrade more ram?

my PC specs isn't that great but here it is:

ASRock B450M
RYZEN 5 2600
GTX 1050TI
8GB RAM DDR4

previous logs: https://obsproject.com/logs/__z72F2X9vL_QYCW

koala

If your video lags on playback at one position, and on a second playback not at this but at another position, the lag is not caused by OBS at recording, but at playback and caused by the media player. In this case, the video itself contains valid, non-lagged frames. Use a different player, for example vlc or media player classic. In rare cases it is also possible that the lags are caused by hard disk latency, for example on external hard disks, defective hard disks, or nearly full hard disks.

This is supported by your log. The log you posted contains several recordings, and all of these contain flawless recordings, all without lost or lagged frames.