Record Mic and Game audio separately?

thatoneXman

I was just wondering if its possible to record the Microphone audio and Game audio as Separate files. like for editing purposes? Thanks!

Tomasz Góral

Yes is possible, on audio properties you must check 3 track, on first audio source select 1. track and 2. track, on second source select 1. track and 3. track as output file select mkv.
Now in recorded file you got 3 track, 1 with mixed sound, 2. with only first, 3. only second audio device.

Hello. I have the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to fix a game audio that is out of sync everytime I record my game on Nintendo Switch? When I press record, it did record the game audio but, when I stop the recording and finish it, the video file that I record my game on Switch is out of Sync for the audio. However, when I close OBS, I can still hear the game audio coming from my PC even so OBS is not open. This is really strange. Can someone please tell me how to fix this small issue?

I have a 4K Ultra HD capture card.

FerretBomb

Hello. I have the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to fix a game audio that is out of sync everytime I record my game on Nintendo Switch? When I press record, it did record the game audio but, when I stop the recording and finish it, the video file that I record my game on Switch is out of Sync for the audio. However, when I close OBS, I can still hear the game audio coming from my PC even so OBS is not open. This is really strange. Can someone please tell me how to fix this small issue?

I have a 4K Ultra HD capture card.
This is not the same problem at all. Stop hijacking others' threads, please. You've opened your own about your issue.

cyclemat

voicemeter.png

you can select another cable to make a other mix and record it in obs on another audio track !