Receiving a BSOD while streaming with Streamlabs

bearnstyn

I am currently having a major issue of a system failure followed by a Bluescreen of Death (DPC Watchdog Violation error) after a random period of time streaming on Streamlabs OBS. I am running the following:

MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK with AMD B450 ATX Motherboard - Socket AM4
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 DirectX 12 RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler
RAM: CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2PK 8GB) 3GHz PC4-24000 DDR4 DIMM Unbuffered Non-ECC Desktop Memory Kit with RGB Lighting - Black
System Drive: Samsung - 860 EVO 1TB Internal SATA Solid State Drive
Secondary Drive: WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD10EZRZ

My graphics card is up to date as of posting this. I have also tried unplugging external components such as external drives and my Bluetooth adapter. I have so far not suffered a blue screen while not using the bluetooth adapter, but I am staying cautious. Is there any possible solution to this annoying issue that anyone could provide? My earliest obtainable log is attached.

Attachments

• 2020-11-02 21-58-52.txt
    28.4 KB · Views: 47

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
This forum is for OBS Studio, contact Streamlabs if you have issues with their fork.

Boonja

Okay...
My ticket has yet to be replied to so I can't get any other help for the time being.

Go into your programs and applications and uninstall MSI SDK, that should fix it for you. It is the Dragon Centre software causing the BSOD in obs, I just had the same problem.