Randomly crashing on startup and during stream

NicoIsntHere

I am dumb, seems to be something with wallpaper engine after using the spectralizer. Quitting wallpaper engine (which was playing in the background) seeeeeems to have fixed it.

NicoIsntHere

I am dumb, seems to be something with wallpaper engine after using the spectralizer. Quitting wallpaper engine (which was playing in the background) seeeeeems to have fixed it.

Seem that this is not the case and something to do with either this addon on nvidia drivers.

Some background info, I am using this plugin to have a visualizer for my microphone AND music. The crashing will happen generally on my first time launching OBS (it will fail) and may fail again on the second attempt. Eventually everything loads up and is how it should be. Had it crash during a stream with the same apparent issue/log as when it crashes on launch. Not sure what to do moving forward as the visualizer has become integral to the stream (not smart I know). Anyone who is able to make sense of the log let me know. I can clearly see some Nvidia throughout the log but not sure if it is purely GPU driver, plugin or both.