Question / Help Random black boxes when streaming LoL

J0hnnie123

Hi everyone! Recently, I've watched a couple of streams on twitch and decided on start one of my own. I've already set up all the webcam, audio settings and etc. but when I stream league of legends, there are some (idk.. particle effects??) that are showing up as black boxes when I use my abilities. Not sure why it's showing up as it doesn't show up when I'm playing. It only appears when the gameplay is being recorded/streamed on OBS. Here's a video of what I'm describing https://youtu.be/iksHUf9BtI0. If anyone can help or may know someone who can help, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you so much!

Grekkzio

It's a bit late for this, but I hope this helps someone, this happens when you use "Game capture" in LoL, and you activate the transparency option, just make sure this option is unchecked, it is also solved by capturing the game in windowed mode , or the entire desktop, although I do not recommend using these last 2 since if you use 2 screens to stream, because if you open the obs in one, and the game in the other, the game visualization acquires a very annoying lag
1607714966588.png