Question for streamers on Windows 10 using OBS

riktagena

Hey!
So I have recently updated to Windows 10 and everything was going great no issues and then about two days after updating OBS has started to have issues. The issue that happens is randomly while streaming OBS will just completely freeze. It doesn't stop responding but the video basically freezes and the audio continues. To fix this I generally have to CTRL + ALT + DELETE and it will go back to normal. Sometimes it keeps happening quickly sometimes not as much I can't find a pattern or cause. The other issue i've noticed is when I start my stream there is a 50% chance the audio is de-synced with the video and the only way i've been able to fix that is just continually restarting my stream. So, right now unless I can figure out some fixes I will most likely roll back to W7 but I am hoping maybe some of you might have an idea.
Things i've looked at:
  • CPU ( still have issues even if CPU is low )
  • Game Capture / Window Capture
  • CLR Browser
OBS Version: 0.656b - 64bit Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 770

riktagena

Hey!
So I have recently updated to Windows 10 and everything was going great no issues and then about two days after updating OBS has started to have issues. The issue that happens is randomly while streaming OBS will just completely freeze. It doesn't stop responding but the video basically freezes and the audio continues. To fix this I generally have to CTRL + ALT + DELETE and it will go back to normal. Sometimes it keeps happening quickly sometimes not as much I can't find a pattern or cause. The other issue i've noticed is when I start my stream there is a 50% chance the audio is de-synced with the video and the only way i've been able to fix that is just continually restarting my stream. So, right now unless I can figure out some fixes I will most likely roll back to W7 but I am hoping maybe some of you might have an idea.
Things i've looked at: router login
  • CPU ( still have issues even if CPU is low )
  • Game Capture / Window Capture
  • CLR Browser
OBS Version: 0.656b - 64bit Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 770
I got this,..