Question about upcoming features, multiple streams, anti-aliasing

FaHu

Hey. Didnt found someting about it till now, but is it possible in any future to stream at the same time on 2 different streaming sides like twitch and youtube or hitbox?

FaHu

And i have another question. Is ther coming any upgrade for encoding. I see in xsplit that you could also after you still use your cpu x264 using your graphicscard for antialiasing in the stream.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
  1. Multiple stream outputs are planned for the future.
  2. Anti-Aliasing? I guess XSplit uses it to resize its sources or where is it used?
    Since OBS and XSplit work quite differently, I am not sure if OBS really needs anti aliasing...

FaHu

1. Multiple stream outputs are planned for the future.
  2. Anti-Aliasing? I guess XSplit uses it to resize its sources or where is it used?
    Since OBS and XSplit work quite differently, I am not sure if OBS really needs anti aliasing...
Its still in an early beta. cant remember if it was called antialiasing or something different. just see that this feature use the graphicscard to increase the quality more, but dont know what it does exactly. I was just thinking about something like that. for people which uses a second PC to stream, to reach higher quality at all.
But good to hear that the multiple stream outputs are planned :) . Will it be possible to set different upload rate for the different multiple streams. or is it just fixed to the same. i would like to set different bitrate. because youtube could use a lot higher bitrate than twitch ^^

Last edited: