Question / Help PUBG game audio out of sync?

masterpleb5000

Anytime I stream PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS the audio to the game will be delayed around 1-2 seconds. (https://clips.twitch.tv/FunnyTacitFiddleheadsNotATK) < Small example clip. It only happens to this games audio; I can stream Rust all day with no problems (or any other games), but when I switch to PUBG mid stream, the audio will slowly start to delay. It's only the game audio when this happens; my mic will still be in sync with the video. When I stream, I also record, and this audio delay is also in the recordings. The delay also changes, when I start the PUBG stream; there is normally no delay and it builds over time. I normally stream PUBG through the Game Capture, but I have also tried to switch to Display Capture, which does not help. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled both OBS and PUBG.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/91720107078cf67c386757a5312d2456 < last log file

upload_2017-8-11_14-58-22-png.29272

OBS settings and PC specs below
View attachment upload_2017-9-4_18-53-49.png
View attachment upload_2017-9-4_18-54-12.png
View attachment upload_2017-9-4_18-54-34.png
View attachment upload_2017-9-4_18-55-0.png
View attachment upload_2017-9-4_18-55-20.png
View attachment upload_2017-9-4_18-56-5.png

Last edited:

ktfright

Have you tried playing as administrator, or even maybe checking compatibility. Also, IDK if it will do anything, but try recoding in MKV format, or even maybe capturing with display capture.

masterpleb5000

I will try playing as administrative tonight. As of right now I record in MP4 format and I have also tried to use Display Capture and it does not help.

masterpleb5000

New discoveries with this problem has been made. I'm going to try and list this as simply as possible. Basically I stream Rust 90% of the time and other games the other 10% of the time. Just to reiterate the sound delay only starts while playing PUBG. Last week I spent a full day (10 hour stream) with PUBG with no audio delay. Probably the first time streaming PUBG with no issue. The next day I streamed Rust at the beginning of my stream with no audio problems then when I switch the PUBG the audio delay showed up. As a test I decided to start my stream with PUBG and the first 2 hours had no audio delay but then when the audio delay started I switch my game to Rust and the audio delay carried over to Rust. This was the first time I've had an audio issue with rust. The only way to fix the audio is to restart my computer completely restarting my stream as well. If anyone has and new ideas please let me know, I would really like to stream PUBG... (https://clips.twitch.tv/HonestTenuousWaterDancingBanana) < example clip

nommyapples

Ok so after readin through each of these i managed to fix the issue with mine - what i did is go into my audio management and set the output to 48000hz as it says in the first reply - this has fixed the issue as it is now in sync with OBS 48khz

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,821