PTZ Optics Camera Preset Automation Issue

Jdub137

Hey Guys,

I'm having issues with the camera preset scene automation feature that PTZ Optics offers for OBS. I wanted to try it all out to see if that would be a good option for my church as we want to make our setup as turn key as possible. So I tried it on various scenes and it worked great. The camera would change presets from scene to scene. That being said, we decided to hold off on using this feature until we had a second camera. I then went in and deleted the Automation from the source section on each scene that I had programmed. Below is the video that I followed to figure out how to do this.

Present day we are now having issues infrequently where the camera will change presets when changing scenes in OBS even though I deleted the automation from each source in each scene. Again, it is infrequent and won't always do it. We have been controlling our PTZ Optics 20x Gen 2 with the plugin PTZ offers for OBS. My thought is to uninstall the Camera Controller plugin for OBS and just use the Desktop controller or Ipad instead.

Has anybody else had this issues? If so, what did you do to fix it? It's almost as if a line of code didn't properly delete from OBS when I deleted the Automation source.

Any help or comments would be appreciated.