Question / Help Problems with micro jitter/stutters for capture devices like the LGX1 & Elgato HD60 S... Need some help.

Xorath

Hey guys! Been having issues with Capture Device micro stutters/jitters during gameplay every couple of seconds.... for both the Elgato HD60S & Avermedia LGX1 through USB3.0. The jitter happens even in their own respective programs... but just previewing, not even recording and/or streaming... but it does affect and can be seen in the recording and streams.

Been trying to solve this issue for weeks but to no avail. None of my resources seem to be peaking during any of these tasks, such as RAM, Video Memory, CPU, etc. So I'm a bit stumped... does anyone have any idea on how to solve the issue... has anyone encountered this issue? I'll be posting one of my logs while previewing this on OBS Studio. I don't think it's an OBS Studio issue... but it's something with hardware trying to process the feed... I think.

It happens even when it's the only thing plugged in. The behavior seems to be the same whether is the only thing connected or many things, and even when many things are connected and I plug the Capture Device on a single individual USB hub dedicated just for it by referencing USBView. I thought USB bandwidth could be the issue.... but not that I have enough, but that it's not being perfectly managed... if anything. Don't know if anyone can spot a solution for this issue.

I know PCIe Capture Cards are way more reliable, but I'm stuck with my all in one gaming laptop with pretty beefy specs... don't know if I have any configuration issues, or I'm just going to have to deal with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2018-10-27 17-39-34.txt
    48.4 KB · Views: 22