Question / Help Problem with streaming from OBS to VLC

Hi all,

let me explain my setup and what I want to do:

PC 1 / Win10 (IP: 192.168.1.114):
OBS installed, with many sources, works like a charm =)​
PC 2 / Win10 (IP: 192.168.1.113):
VLC Installed, but can not view stream from OBS, because I don't know the URL, Protocol and port.​
What I want is to make PCs in my network able to view the "live/mixed output, result" of OBS.
I thought, couldn't be so hard ... but:
  • What I understood is, that I need an rtpM server, so that I can view OBS stream with VLC player from that rtMp server which is "filled" from OBS.
  • But I also read the article, the title was analogously " ... OBS Stream from one to another pc ..." where you can record and then watch with VLC
    I followed this tutorial, but VLC player seemed to play, but the screeen was black.
So generally,
I want any PC with VLC in my network (PC2 - PC n) to be able to watch the live stream from OBS.
I would prefer the solution without the rtmp server, which is PC1 (OBS) <-> PC2 (VLC player)

But could anyone enlighten me, what are the advantages and the disadvantages of:
  • Viewing stream with VLC player from rtmp Server PC1 (OSB) -> PC ? (RTMP SRV) <- PC2 (VLC player)
  • Viewing with Vlc, by not starting stream in OBS, but starting recording.
Please bear with me, I am just getting things sorted ... ;-)

BTW:
Windows firewall are OFF on both PCs.

I did not find posts or something on Google, that would help me for my specific setup,
maybe because I have a different understanding of how things (should) work,
or just because I am using the wrong terms.

Would appreciate, if somebody could point me into the right direction.
Thanks.

Regards,