Bug Report Problem with logging into my Google account through the dock-panel.

Freextr

Hello. When I try to log in to my Google account through the created dock-panel in the OBS. I get the following message (screenshot). Tell me how to solve this? Thanx.

Attachments

• Снимок.PNG
    Снимок.PNG
    34.1 KB · Views: 639

Freextr

I tried to do what you offer. But then in my chat it was written "You are using the old version of the browser" (although I have the latest version of Google Chrome), but then, when I removed the line "--user-agent =" Superuser "" from the OBS shortcut, I managed to log in to my Google account. The problem is resolved. Thanx!

Dale O

Can somebody explain this better? What do I modify - OBS Shortcut and what do I add to the line? Confused by the instructions. Thanks in advance

Freextr

Can somebody explain this better? What do I modify - OBS Shortcut and what do I add to the line? Confused by the instructions. Thanks in advance

It's work!!! :

This problem can be easily solved.
Add an OBS agent to your shortcut, as in my screenshot:
--user-agent = "Superuser"

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-12-19 201621.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-12-19 201621.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 771

LyVladich

You have too many quotes "" at the start.

Really? I don't think so... I just inserted a line after the object, as indicated in the example... In addition, there is an opening character at the beginning, so everything should be fine in any case, I tried without any characters at all, then I tried to insert the necessary line inside the characters and tried other options... but it still gives an error... I don't think that's the problem(

Attachments

• 2021-09-20_17-42-14.png
    2021-09-20_17-42-14.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 2021-09-20_17-42-39.png
    2021-09-20_17-42-39.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 53

Harold

the command line options given above should be OUTSIDE the quotes that were originally in the shortcut, not inside.