Problem with audio not being played on a specific scene

VinSenneth

Hello, I ran into a problem that happened when I was switching out a song in my sources as a media file for my starting soon scene. I noticed it happened when switching out the song and all of a sudden I couldn't monitor the song, yet it was still being output. I could see the mixer working and everything, but I couldn't hear it on my end. I tried switching scenes and going back to my starting soon to see if other scenes with a media mp3 was doing the same thing, and oddly enough it's ONLY for this Starting Soon scene. The only "fix" I have found is that I need to go into the advanced audio properties and manually change the monitoring to anything else and back to what it should be doing anyways since I typically leave this scene's audio on monitor and output. As soon as I switch or come back to OBS after opening it up again the problem still persists. I'm not sure if this was because of a recent update, but it only happened within these passed maybe 2 weeks and I cannot get it back to working normally. Also my PC is literally brand new and not even a month old yet. Any solutions, or ideas? If you need me to provide anything, I will do my best to do so!