Problem in Transition, when the scene is grouped

Angel de Valle

I've run into a problem that I can't solve. I'll tell you about it step by step, assuming there is no previous scene and starting from scratch.

Steps:

1.- I create a new scene and name it "X"
2.- I add an image or video source (I already did the tests with both and the failure is indistinct), and that video image contains a green for chroma. I give it the Chroma filter.
3.- I add another source for the background image (Video or image) and obviously I place it below the first one.
4.- I transition from "Preview" to "Program" and I already see the image that my audience will see.
5.- Change the background image (suppose that the driver changes the subject and relies on the background image).
6.- I click on accept the background image
7.- I adjust the image in "preview"
8.- Once this image is adjusted in size and position, click on transition to go to "program"

So far so good, the scene can contain more entries, texts, subtitles and whatever.

9.- Group the scene to maintain size and position relationships. (in my case I have more images, screens and other things in the scene)
10.- I copy the scene and rename it as "X Close Up"
11.- I enlarge the grouped elements to simulate the close up
12.- I want to do the steps to change the background image now, BUT ...

HERE'S THE BUT ...

When I select the new image, simply by clicking on accept the image, it is immediately transferred to BOTH VIEWS ... BOTH IN THE PREVIOUS VIEW AND TO THE PROGRAM, and I still need to adjust the size and position, but my audience has already noticed the image crooked or badly framed.

Have anyone seen this detail?

I have not found the reason for this "failure" or "bug" or I don't know.

Could you help me solve it?

Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/_FXqUFq-rMenxEKV

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 16
  • image.png
    image.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 17

carlmmii

That is occurring because you're changing the same source. You need to have a new image source in your 2nd scene -- any changes you apply to that source in either scene will affect the other (other than simple transforms).