portable mode game capture error

PaiSand

240fps???
Set it to 60.

Also, check the analizer to fix/troubleshoot common issues

strtche_o

PaiSand

Probably there's a reason the guide is deprecated.

in Recording options you set how much quality your system allows you to go

2022-03-22_111152.jpg

CQ Level, the lower the number the best the quality. Between 15 and 23 are the best. But you are streaming at the same time, that's why it's better a bigger number.

strtche_o

Probably there's a reason the guide is deprecated.

in Recording options you set how much quality your system allows you to go

View attachment 82039

CQ Level, the lower the number the best the quality. Between 15 and 23 are the best. But you are streaming at the same time, that's why it's better a bigger number.
Oh thanks. The analyzer saids" Two instances of OBS are running.". Does that means I can't stream in normal OBS and record in portable mode at the same time?

PaiSand

The possibility on having issues are greatter.
You can use the same instance streaming and recording at the same time. Just test it and see what happens.

strtche_o

The possibility on having issues are greatter.
You can use the same instance streaming and recording at the same time. Just test it and see what happens.
But I stream at 936p and I want to record 1080p footage. Does "Rescale Output" in "Recording" help?

PaiSand

Try it on Streaming. Set the canvas to 1080p and in Streaming change it to 936p. Or simple stream at 1080p too. You are already stressing the system, no point on lowering to 936p. Just do test with each configuration and see what happens

strtche_o

Try it on Streaming. Set the canvas to 1080p and in Streaming change it to 936p. Or simple stream at 1080p too. You are already stressing the system, no point on lowering to 936p. Just do test with each configuration and see what happens
Ok thanks a lot.