Resource icon

OBS Lua Point-counter 1.0

evildox

Just a short thought: This is my first script in lua. So i think there is much potential for optimizing. Especially at the Hotkeysave-function. I create for every keybind an own Hotkey-save-array (i could not find any information about that, so i used this workarround). If someone could do the optimizing, feel free :-D

Buteobuteo2022

Hi - just wondering if you have any instructions on how to get this to work? I have installed the script onto my OBS for MacOS but then I don't know what else to do to actually show the counter on OBS? I've added hotkeys but when I click them nothing happens! Any help appreciated!!

NOLETO

Hi - just wondering if you have any instructions on how to get this to work? I have installed the script onto my OBS for MacOS but then I don't know what else to do to actually show the counter on OBS? I've added hotkeys but when I click them nothing happens! Any help appreciated!!
Hi, did you manage to solve your problem? In my case the problem was solved as follows. Where this PLAYER 1 LABEL is
PLAYER 2 LABEL
You manually enter the name of the text font to be changed. For example, home score in PLAYER 1 LABEL enters the home score name. I hope I was clear. A hug!

genxha

This script isn't working at all, instructions are totally unclear and I can't understand how to use. Please delete this useless thing.