Please help with non smooth recording

rockbottom

That's up to you. Does your stream look better with it enabled or disabled? Personally I don't see a difference, so it's always disabled on my rig.

That's up to you. Does your stream look better with it enabled or disabled? Personally I don't see a difference, so it's always disabled on my rig.
Cant thank you enough, you’ve been tremendous help, I apologize for the rough ending, and a little waste of time because of the channelP thing, but again, it doesn’t do anything to my eye atleast, no frame drops or render lag, I use it to display redemption of channel points, idk why it does an error for it. But again I appreciate you so much, I think it looks smoother, I can’t fully tell if it looks smoother on stream cuz twitch bitrate being low. Is there any other recommendations for a smooth stream? It does look a little choppy during movements and high particles.

rockbottom

Your last log is from 9 days ago, you still had rendering lag but there was a touch of encoding lag as well. Since your 4070 only has a single NVENC chip, try using Preset P3 instead of P5 when you're running both a stream & recording concurrently.

Your last log is from 9 days ago, you still had rendering lag but there was a touch of encoding lag as well. Since your 4070 only has a single NVENC chip, try using Preset P3 instead of P5 when you're running both a stream & recording concurrently.

heres a recent log, and p3?! holy lord, that would be crazy wouldnt it? Also psycho visual tuning off makes everything look bad, as well as, b frames off in recording looks worse as well.

im all for it but theres absolutely no way p3 would make it smoother and look better. come on now

also, should i change the "tuning" option it says high quality but i can change it to low latency, on youtube its shown thast people use it on streaming and recording, should i? idk what it does, its on high quality for streaming and recording right now

also should i turn its priority to Above Normal or High? as of right now its at normal